What’s
up guys, I am Robin Raj SB and this is RobinSnapz.com
And in this Section I am going to show you
how to enable custom wallpapers on windows 8 metro user interface
To change the default backgrounds of the
metro user interface
You have to go to settings in the charms
bar at the right of the screen
From that select change pc settings
This will now enters in to the main pc
settings
Now you have to select start screen button
at the top of the window
There you have it, the default boring start screen backgrounds
Well you think that I am taking a video of
how to change the default background in start screen. Then you are wrong
I hate these 20 backgrounds included in the
windows 8 OS.
But recently windows 8.1 can choose more
wallpapers from our own pictures
But it can be done in windows 8 itself with
this little application
It’s called decor8 and is from Stardock
Company
The price of this application is too high
So I just cracked it for you
So first of all you have to download Decor8ROBINSNAPZ.rar from the given link
Then
extract the rar file
Open the extracted folder
On that folder you can see an application
named Decorate ROBIN SNAPZ.exe
Inside the decor8
You can choose different background images
you like to use
Scroll down the list to see more wallpapers
Select a wallpaper by clicking on the image
You can press the start button to toggle
the start screen and the decorate window
When you choose extra wide wallpapers you
can set it some effects
I like the most is the parallaxes scrolling
using smart tiling
And you can choose some various effects
like fade, blur, color and contrast
You can also adjust the effects by
scrolling the bar
In my preference I disable all the effects
to look like natural
Not only the background but also the colors
and lock screen also be changed
Clicking the option button will enters in
to more settings
you can also choose your own background
pictures
to exit this application press the close
button on the top right corner
I hope u enjoyed this tutorial.
Thanks you guys for watching. This is Robin Raj SB from RobinSnapz.com. And I will see u next time
CHECK OUT THIS DETAILED VIDEO TUTORIAL
No comments:
Post a Comment